New impulses and perspectives
The Silicon Valley Innovation program offers access to a network of selected people of Silicon Valley, including managers of renowned companies, startups and incubators, venture capitalists and professors from Stanford and Berkeley.
You will receive a new impetus and perspectives on the topics of innovation, corporate culture and agile work organization. If you want to bring your business on track for digital transformation, this Innovations program is the right step for you.
Good results need a good preparation. Therefore each Silicon Valley Innovation Program is planned according to your individual requirements enabling transfer of results in detail.
Previous to the program
- Analysis of your current situation and requirements, as well as substantive preparations for the program: getting to know the participants, clarifying expectations and objectives.
- Briefing of participants, selection of the discourse and dialogue partners, brief information about appointment participants / companies and briefing our silicon valley partners about your interests and needs.
- Planning of appointments with our partners and putting a program framework in place.
- Assistance for making travel arrangements, when needed.
During the program
- Implementation of the agreed meetings and events and coordinating the program framework (eg, company visits, networking events and BBQs, startup pitches at incubators, participation at courses at Stanford University, etc.).
- Participation at events and BBQs of our partners.
- Mediation of trends, current developments and innovative business ideas based on your needs and interests.
- Deriving your learnings and insights by methodological workshops including written documentation.
- Drafting initial conceptual approaches for following transfers into your business development.
Follow Up to the program
- Transfer Workshop: Joint Evaluation of results and a catalyst for changes of your individual business development (eg. impact on management, corporate culture, work organization and innovation processes).
- Development of a roadmap.
- Optional: continuous trend analysis, support for network management and set up of an innovation hub in Silicon Valley.
- Optional: support during the transition period through individual counseling formats and topics (eg, strategy and organizational development, leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation culture).
Pricing of Innovation Program
8-day Management Program incl. preparation, briefing, transfer workshops and documentation
5,900.00 EUR excl. VAT. per person *
(minimum 6 and maximum 10 participants)
* Does not include airfare and hotel accommodation, visa applications and personal spending locally besides the services offered.